Read Complete Step By Step Written Tutorial on my Blog :
This is Teja
In this video, I will be teaching you how to remove the Write Protection on your USB Flash Drive.
NOTE : You will be able to remove the write protection only from the same computer using which you created the write protection on your USB drive.
Generally, there are two ways to remove the write protection on your USB. The first method is by making some changes with the Registry keys in the Registry Editor, and the second method is by using Command Prompt. Since, I feel that its easy to remove the write protection by using Command Prompt, I will be teaching you the second method.
Here are the commands that you need to run in the Command Prompt :
diskpart – It enters the diskpart, and opens up a new cmd window
list disk – It lists all the disks which are presently conncted to your PC
select disk 1 – It makes the USB drive as the active drive
attributes disk clear readonly – It removes the write protection on USB.
For Written tutorial, visit :
Follow me on Instagram :
Like my Facebook Page :
Follow me on Twitter :
Visit my Website :
Email ID : email@example.com
Thanks For Watching !
Please watch: “How the INTERNET actually works? ”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Điểm nổi bật của kiến trúc Pháp ở Việt Nam
- [Haloshop] Hướng dẫn tạo tài khoản Apple miễn phí
- HƯỚNG DẪN LIVESTREAM FACEBOOK NHẬN SAO (☆ ☆ ☆ ) TẶNG TỪ NGƯỜI XEM – KIẾM TIỀN TRÊN FACEBOOK
- 3 Ways Remove Write Protection From USB Pendrive | "The disk is write protected" [Fix]
- Học Thiết Kế Đồ Họa, Chỉnh Sửa Ảnh Online, Ghép Ảnh Thần Thánh Trong Photoshop