#agadmator Aron Nimzowitsch vs Bjorn Nielsen
“Bjorn Under a Bad Sign” (game of the day Sep-13-2005)
simultaneous exhibition (1930), kopenhagen, Apr-10
Caro-Kann Defense: Karpov. Modern Variation Kasparov Attack (B17)
1. e4 c6 2. d4 d5 3. Nc3 de4 4. Ne4 Nd7 5. Nf3 Ngf6 6. Ng3 e6 7. Bd3 c5 8. O-O Be7 9. c3 O-O 10. Re1 b6 11. h3 Bb7 12. Bf4 Bf3 13. Qf3 cd4 14. cd4 Nd5 15. Be4 N7f6 16. Be5 Ne4 17. Ne4 Nf6 18. Rac1 Ne4 19. Re4 Qd5 20. Rc7 Bd6 21. Rd7 Rad8 22. Rd6 Rd6 23. Qf6
Aron Nimzowitsch, (born November 7, 1886, Riga, Latvia, Russian Empire—died March 16, 1935, Denmark), Latvian-born chess master and theoretician who was renowned for his book My System (1925) but failed to win a world championship, despite many attempts.
Nimzowitsch learned to play chess from his father, a wholesale merchant, when he was eight years old, but only after he entered the University of Berlin in 1904 did he concentrate on the game. My System, which advocates what came to be called the Hypermodern school of chess, remains a classic.
Nimzowitsch is best remembered for having created a new vocabulary for chess that made the strategy of the masters more intelligible. He also developed several theories of play, including the Nimzowitsch-Indian defense.
If you realllly enjoy my content, you’re welcome to support me and my channel with a small donation via PayPal or Bitcoin.
Link to PayPal donation
Bitcoin adress 12VEbMQPyLzBoZzw9yuNofph4C9Ansc4iZ
Check out ALL my videos here
Instagram: agadmator (new)
League of Legends: agadmator 🙂
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://indiametechnical.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 5 Mẹo PUBG Mobile | Cách Trèo Lên Cây | Tips And Tricks PUBG Mobile | Karos TV
- Málaga CF – SD Huesca MD32 V1930
- HITMAN – Landslide – Silent Assassin/Suit Only & Crank it To Eleven – Challenges
- Sam is Alive! – Uncharted 4 FULL GAME Walthrough | Part 3
- DOTA JUGGERNAUT vs MORTRED LATE GAME (NEVER FF LIKE A PU*SY)