TimesCast: A senior scientist at Oceana discusses the group’s new study that found that about one-third of fish samples in 12 metropolitan areas were mislabeled.
Please visit in order to embed this video
Subscribe to the Times Video newsletter for free and get a handpicked selection of the best videos from The New York Times every week:
Subscribe on YouTube:
Watch more videos at:
Want more from The New York Times?
Whether it’s reporting on conflicts abroad and political divisions at home, or covering the latest style trends and scientific developments, New York Times video journalists provide a revealing and unforgettable view of the world. It’s all the news that’s fit to watch. On YouTube.
Truth in Seafood Labeling: Do You Know What Fish You’re Eating?
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 5 Mẹo PUBG Mobile | Cách Trèo Lên Cây | Tips And Tricks PUBG Mobile | Karos TV
- Málaga CF – SD Huesca MD32 V1930
- HITMAN – Landslide – Silent Assassin/Suit Only & Crank it To Eleven – Challenges
- Sam is Alive! – Uncharted 4 FULL GAME Walthrough | Part 3
- DOTA JUGGERNAUT vs MORTRED LATE GAME (NEVER FF LIKE A PU*SY)